Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Good !

When Rajeev logged on to his Blogger dashboard today afternoon, I was sitting by his side and was pleasantly surprised to see two small picture icons alongside the Blogs name. I ran across to my seat and loged-in to see if Google had done it for me too?

I mouse'd over and the tool-tip was precise enough to explain the features. The impulsive blogger that I am, Google seemed to have presented this specially for me. Now I could either place my posts through my Mobile, or I could write Blogger a mail.

Mobile: Google asks you to send a verification code to go@blogger.com. Once Google is convinced that you are the owner of this Blog, you can simply post your thoughts through SMS (सरल मोबाइल सबमिसन ). Great!!

Email: You can simply create a mail of what you wish to publish on your blog. Your subject line will be treated as the post Title. This one also works in a flash. You press the send button on your mail and refresh the blog page, you will see the post. Awesome!!
I put in this post from mail :-)

If you publish from your mail, you just need to ensure that your signature does not become a part of the post unless you wish it to be...like below.....
--
Praveen Lohani
http://www.linkedin.com/in/praveenlohani
9818442666
--
Google team please note: you missed out on this aspect!!

0 comments: